Mindfulness is the state of being fully present. Mindfulness meditation is a unique ability to be aware of what are we doing and where are we. Mindfulness can be cultivated through mindfulness meditation, a systematic method of focusing your attention.
Mindfulness Meditation Technique:
- Sit in a calm place
- Focus your breath
- Accept the present without any judgements
- Bring your attention back to the sensation of the moment
- Practice regularly
- Begin practising with 5- 10 mins then gradually increase to 45 min to an hour.
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation:
• Mindfulness improves well-being
• Helps to relieve stress
• Lowers blood pressure
• Induces good sleep
• Reduces chronic ache
• Reduces depression
• Reduces anxiety
• Improves concentration
• Brings peace and happiness
• Improves social skills
• Decreases aggressive behaviour
Mindfulness meditation practice is simple and completely feasible. Practice Mindfulness meditation by yourself and experience the miracles within yourself.